LANmark-OF Slimflex Patch Cord DLC/UPC - DLC/UPC SM LSZH Yellow X m
Guarantees and installation
Nexans LANmark-OF optical fibre patch cords have been designed for indoor applications in support of high speed protocols.
High speed protocols supported include, but are not limited to Ethernet 1GBase-LX and Ethernet 10GBase-LR
Details on the supported distances can be found in the LANmark-OF warranty modules.
Typical installation environments are:
- Cabinets to connect patch panels to active equipment.
- Cross connects in data centres.
- Suitable for use in the work area to connect the workstation to the wall outlet (Fibre To The Desk).
- Patch cord cable is according to IEC 60794-2-50
- Maximum insertion loss according to IEC 61300-3-4: 0.25 dB
- Typical insertion loss: 0.1 dB
- Minimum return loss according to IEC 61300-3-6 for LC/UPC: 50 dB
- Minimum return loss according to IEC 61300-3-6 for LC/APC: 65 dB
- Duplex LC-LC, duplex LC-SC and duplex SC-SC patch cords have a duplex cable construction with a diameter of 2 X 2.0 mm.
- Short connector boots of 19mm
- Small bend radius: 10 mm
- A traceability label is added close to the connector
The LANmark-OF SM patch cords have LANmark-OF SM GIGAliteFLEX fibre inside. These fibres are bend insensitive and compliant to ITU-T G.657.A1 and to IEC 60793-2-50, fibre model B6.a1. The pigtail jacket of the singlemode pigtails is yellow.
Nexans LANmark-OF patchcords designed according to the "Cross-Over" wiring principle to improve field installation (A1-B2, B1-A2). This conforms to the requirements of IEC 11801 and EN 50174-1:2009.
The "butterfly" duplex clip allows to change the polarity on site easily by simply removing the 2 connectors and put them in a reverse order back into the same clip. No tool is required for this polarity change.
Schematic Polarity Patch Cord
Select your country to find our products and solutions
- Central Europe
- France - Power Accessories
- Germany - Cryogenic Systems
- Italy Intercond
- Sweden - Axjo Kabel
- UK - Eshop
- UK - Power Accessories