Cabled Optical Fibres Specifications
Cabled Optical Fibres Specifications
- Full range of standard compliant multimode cables
- Singlemode OS2 cables
LANmark-OF OM3 GIGAliteFLEX fibre: technical specification
Nexans ref. LANmark-FiberOM3
LANmark-OF OM4 GIGAliteFLEX fibre: technical specification
Nexans ref. LANmark-FiberOM4
LANmark-OF OM5 GIGAliteFLEX fibre: technical specification
Nexans ref. LANmark-FiberOM5
LANmark-OF Singlemode OS2 Cables: technical specification
Nexans ref. LANmark-FiberOS2
LANmark-OF OM3, OM4 and OM5: Fibre cables with high performance multimode fibres for 10, 40 and 100 Gb/s Ethernet LAN applications
LANmark-OF OM3, OM4 and OM5 from Nexans Cabling Solutions offers fully standard compliant multimode fibres. LANmark-OF OM3, OM4 and OM5 ensures highest bandwidth performance for Premises, Local Area Network (LAN) and Storage Area Network (SAN) while its optimised design for low-cost 850 nm lasers (VCSEL) contributes to overall system cost reduction.
The low attenuation values of 3.0 dB/km @ 850 nm exceed the requirements of the ISO/IEC 11801 standard. The superior geometric tolerances compared to the fibre standard reduce the connector loss due to improved coupling from the light.
The effective modal bandwidth is measured with the most stringent DMD characterisation methods: LANmark-OF cables are measured against both the Effective Model Bandwidth Calculated (EMBc) method and the mask templates standard.
LANmark-OF OM3: Key performance characteristics
- Guarantees reliable system performance for 10 Gb/s Ethernet serial transmission over 330 m.
- Guarantees reliable system performance for 40 Gb/s and 100 Gb/s Ethernet transmission over 100 m.
- Guaranteed OM3 compliance: Effective Modal Bandwidth (EMB) of 2000 Mhz.km.
- Compliant to annex D2 (DMD template requirements) and annex D3 (EMBc: calculated effective modal bandwidth) of IEC 60793-2-10 ed. 4.
- IEC 60793-2-10 as fibre type A1a.2
LANmark-OF OM4: Key performance characteristics
- Guarantees reliable system performance for 10 Gb/s Ethernet serial transmission over 550 m
- Guarantees reliable system performance for 40 Gb/s and 100 Gb/s Ethernet transmission over 150 m with LANmark-OF low loss connectivity.
- Guaranteed OM4 compliance: Effective Modal Bandwidth (EMB) of 4700 Mhz.km.
- Compliant to annex D4 (DMD template requirements) and annex D5 (EMBc: calculated effective modal bandwidth) of IEC 60793-2-10 ed. 4.
- Compliant to IEC 60793-2-10 as fibre type A1a.3
Standardization and compliances for LANmark-OF OM3, OM4 and OM5
- IEC 60793-1-49: differential mode delay (DMD) to measure effective modal bandwidth (EMB)
- IEC 60793-1-41: overfilled mode launch bandwidth (OFL BW)
- ISO/IEC 11801 (2) as OM3 and OM4 fibre
LANmark-OF OS2 Singlemode cables with low water peak singlemode fibre (G.657A1)
Singlemode OS2 cables from Nexans Cabling Solution are cables with full spectrum fibres and provide enhanced performance across the entire 1260 nm to 1625 nm wavelength range. Due to its long-term low attenuation at the 1383 nm water peak region the fibres allow operation in the expanded band (wavelength across 1360 to 1480 nm).
Its full-spectrum capability allows use of lasers for DWDM and CWDM technologies. LANmark-OF OS2 Singlemode cables have low attenuation values across the entire wavelength range. They are full compatibility and interoperability with the installed fibre base, including standard singlemode fibre according to ITU-T G652A, B and C.
Standardization and compliances for LANmark-OF Singlemode OS2
- ITU-T as fibre type G.652.D
- Singlemode OS2 cable defined in ISO/IEC 11801 amendment 2
- IEC 60793-1
- IEC 60793-2-50 as fibre type B1.3
Select your country to find our products and solutions
- Ivory Coast
- North West Africa
Impossible de trouver le produit correspondant
Veuillez réessayer avec une autre référence