These control cables are used for electricity supply in low voltage installation system in nuclear stations according to CST 74C06800. They allow connection to a variety of industrial equipment from control room. Many of them require anti-inductive screens (EMI).
They can be produced with:
- Rated voltages (300/500 V , 600V, 0.6/1 kV)
- Conductor types (IEC 60228, ASTM B8, ASTM B33, copper, tinned copper)
- Screen types (copper braid, tinned copper braid, copper foil, aluminium/polyester tape for Non Loca cables)
- Design families (CST 74C068, IEC 60502-1, ICEA S-73-532, UL 44)
- Fire performances (IEC 60332-3-22(A), IEC 60332-3-23(B), IEC 60332-3-24(C), NF C 32070 C1, IEEE 383, IEEE 1202, UL 1685).
Fire resistant cables are available on request.