Electronic and data transmission cables
- Thermoplastic Modified (TPM) 2 to 5-core sensor multicore and multipair cables measure wind speed, temperatures, and performance parameters
- 2-core Fieldbus cables are used in parallel with energy cables to digitally control all electronic and mechanical devices.
- 2-core Profibus cables deliver up to 12 Mbit/s for complex control services
- Data transmission cables offer Industrial Ethernet speed.
- Increasingly, all cables are shielded for EMC protection.
Nexans has supplied electronic and data transmission cables to Hyundai Heavy Industries and Sinovel.
These cables are part of our Windlink® solutions designed by Nexans to respond the very demanding expectations of the wind turbine market.
Control, electronic and data transmission cables
Kable przemysłowe/Wind turbines dedicated cables
For the Wind O.E.M market, Nexans manufactures control, electronic and data transmission cables.
Among the main features for this type of cables we can mention low temperature rating, torsion resistance, oil and U.V resistance and halogen-free properties
Our cable offer is in compliance with most wind turbine manufacturer such as Vestas, Siemens, Sinovel and other worldwide Wind Turbine Manufacturers